CIMB Clicks is the online banking platform of CIMB Bank. The online portal aims to provide banking services that can be issued via mobile phones or computers.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to register CIMB Clicks, as well as information regarding the CIMB Click Mobile App and the banking services of CIMB Clicks.
Registering for Cimbclicks:
- Firstly, visit the CIMB Clicks webpage.
- Then, select ‘Register’ on the top right corner.
- Choose CIMB Clicks account access type by selecting either CIMB ATM, Debit, Credit Card or Investment/Loan/Financing.
- After that, enter your 16-digit ATM/Debit/Credit Card number, your 6-digit ATM Pin, and the CAPTCHA text displayed.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then tick the ‘Accept’ box and click ‘Next’.
- Soon after, you will receive an SMS containing a 6-digit activation code on your CIMB Bank/CIMB Islamic registered mobile number. Key in the activation code and click ‘Continue’.
- Create your CIMB Clicks User ID, Password, and SecureWord. Then, enter your mother’s maiden name and email address.
- Finally, you’ll receive an SMS on your CIMB Bank/CIMB Islamic registered mobile number that confirms your successful registration.
CIMB Clicks Mobile App:
Besides issuing your banking via a browser, you can also download the CIMB Clicks App on your mobile. By downloading the application, you’ll have access to your e-wallet, which allows you to go cashless and pay by scanning QR codes.
Furthermore, through the application, you’ll also be exposed to personalised offers based on your areas of interests from time to time.
What’s more? With CIMB Clicks App, you can approve online transactions below RM250 by using your fingerprint! The links to the CIMB Clicks App are as follow:
Banking Services of CIMB Clicks:
CIMB Clicks allows you to issue your banking online, anytime and anywhere. Without having to visit the bank and queue for services, you’re bound to enjoy the flexibility and time-saving benefits of the online portal.
Checking and Managing All CIMB Accounts:
- issue bill payments, setting up payment alerts & reminders
- access CIMB Bank Singapore accounts in Malaysia
- obtain eStatement for your CIMB Bank accounts
- make online transactions (interbank and intrabank)
Accessing Online Application forms:
- CIMB Lazada Prepaid Mastercard
- ASB loan
- Business Premises Financing
- Property Financing
Other online services:
- Top up mobile prepaid
- eIPO & Share trading
- eFixed Deposit
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest CIMB branch, or dial the customer service hotline at +603 6204 7788.
Discover other useful banking information through LokaPost and more!