With more than 52 million shoppers and 35 000 sellers, Lazada is one of the most popular e-marketplaces in Malaysia. To ensure the quality service of its sellers, Lazada makes it compulsory for every seller to attend an onboarding training during the registration process.
If you intend to register as a Lazada seller, don’t be discouraged by the longer registration process. This is because the free onboarding training provides you with useful guidance on how to manage your online store effectively.
This article offers a step-by-step guide on how to sign up as a Lazada seller. Let’s check it out!
Signing up as a Lazada Seller
Here are the steps:
1. Firstly, on your browser, visit the login page of Lazada Seller Center.
2. Next, on the bottom right corner of the page, select ‘Become A Seller’.
3. After that, you have to select your seller category. Here are the brief descriptions of each seller category:
- LazMall Seller: Register as a LazMall Seller if you are the owner or an authorized distributor of a brand. Enjoy extensive benefits such as access to LazMall campaigns, higher search rankings, and additional seller tools. Pay commission only for your successful trades.
- Local Seller: If you’re based locally, sign up as a Local Seller. You will have access to a wide range of seller tools, and no commission will be charged on your business.
- LazGlobal Seller: Sign up as a LazGlobal Seller if you’re based in China, Korea, or Japan, and have a registered business. As a LazGlobal Seller, you can access a wide array of seller tools and you will have to pay commissions only on successful sales.
4. Fill in your details, such as the location of your business and your mobile number.
5. If you’re an individual seller, you will need to attach your Identity Card (MyKad) to validate for approval. If you’re a business seller, attach your Business Registration Certificate (SSM) instead.
6. Once your seller account is approved, you will have to attend a Lazada onboarding training.
7. Finally, upon completion of the onboarding training, you can start listing and selling your products using your seller account!
These are the 7 easy steps to sign up as a seller on Lazada. Unlike many other online selling platforms, Lazada provides more guidance on managing online businesses, which are especially useful for fellow beginners on e-marketplaces.
We hope this article is helpful, and good luck selling online! Discover more useful information via LokaPost and more!