Maybank Banking Berhad is acknowledged as one of the world’s best banks. Thus, they prioritize the safety of their customers’ bank account information; that includes those using Maybank2U. However, it is understandable when users of Maybank2U want to change their password for better security or to one that they can remember more easily. Today, we will be telling you how you can change your Maybank2U password.
Follow these steps closely:
Steps to Change Maybank2U Password:
- Firstly, log into your Maybank2U account.
- Once you are in, click on ‘Settings’.
- Then, select ‘Security’.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ tab.
- For verification, you will have to type in your current password.
- Once done, type in the new password that you want, and confirm your password.
- If you are satisfied with your new password, click on ‘Save Changes’.
- In the next step, request for ‘SMS TAC’ or ‘Secure TAC’.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’ and your changes are completed and saved!
And, that’s about it. Just follow these simple steps in order for you to change your Maybank2U password.